• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats your primary backhand driving disc and why?

Champ Archon or Bliz Destroyer are the two discs I can get that far, so one of them.

Picking one it would be an Eagle X

For long and straight I love a wraith and max distance I use a Bolt

280: 175 TeeBird or Leopard
350+: 165-170 Mamba or Sidewinder

Just started throwing BH a few months months ago so still working on D.

If I had to pick one....pro SL. I can shape almost any line I want with it, and they glide for a long ways. One of the most underrated discs IMO.

Leopard usually. Pred if the wind is really being a pain in the arse.

Most commonly, if I need the distance, I'm throwing my 167g Star Archon or a 169g CFR SL.

I like to do a little hyzer flip action to extend the length with the Archon when it's possible and not too windy. When there's wind or not much width to work with, I go for a super flat, low throw with the SL.

Most commonly, if I need the distance, I'm throwing my 167g Star Archon or a 169g CFR SL.

I like to do a little hyzer flip action to extend the length with the Archon when it's possible and not too windy. When there's wind or not much width to work with, I go for a super flat, low throw with the SL.

Huh. I can't keep my Star SL from flipping in any kind of headwind...

I use a Striker for most of my driving duties. If its an open hole where I need max d I use a Pro Wraith.

400+ id say my E* DD2 bc it can flip and is a great turn over disc
or my beat in star firebird that can hold almost any line it is put on!

over 280 and open: R-Pro Boss
over 280 wooded: Champ Beast or Archon

Whichever fits the situation I'm in.