• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where and what do you write on your discs?

I write random girls names and include my phone number. You'd be surprised at how many call backs a "girl" gets.

Such an awesome idea! I may try that myself!

Right now I put my first name and Google Voice number. I find that I need to change my cell # every year, so having a Google Voice number comes in handy there.

I've also started drawing on all my discs with sharpie. I've got a Punisher skull on one, Batman logo on another, Trogdor on my Dragon, and a bottle of lotion on one of my putters (idea stolen from another thread). Everything I own is DX right now, but once I get more comfortable in my game and get better plastics, I'll most likely dye most/all my discs.

When my gf buys me discs she puts her name and my number. Needless to say those are the only discs I've ever lost and been called back about. All the rest with my name where stolen.

Hmm so chances are I will get mine back since I am a female? Nice!:D

Number on the rim. Aces on the flight plate. Unfortunately only one of my discs has ink on the flight plate

Latest posts