• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where to buy plastic in Western Michigan?

I visited Spinski's in February (my only visit ever) and waited outside of the store till 1:15p.m. ... When nobody showed up to open the store, I went and had lunch then phoned the store to find out if they had opened yet at 1:45p.m. Somebody answered the phone and said they had been open since 1 p.m. .... I still went and checked out the store. The selection is okay, but the store is cramped. They would do much better with racks for discs instead of tables clustered with discs in boxes.

I will be in the Grand Rapids area on June 4th and I am planning to visit the areas Disc Golf Courses (finally!)... if anybody has time to be my local course guide, I would appreciate it. Send me a pm.

Tilley's in TC is my favorite DG store in the north and I have visited it often. The basket that sits just outside of the door is just plain cool. The selection is always decent and there is plenty of room to navigate around the store without crashing into things or people. Big bonus, you can pick up snacks and refreshments too.

Direct Skate Shop in Alpena carries a a selection of discs from Innova, Discraft, and Gateway. This store has been around for a long time, but as a bike and skateboard and snowboard store. It's quickly becoming a go to place to find plastic in Northern Lower Michigan... as the local Dunham's doesn't carry any and Tilley's is the next closest store (100 miles away).

Dunhams doesent have a good selection, some DX, a few Pro, and maybe 1 or two Champion, all over priced (almsot $20 for a champ).

The Dunhams in Ludington has a pretty decent selection, all Innova and all with decent prices, never bought a Champ but Stars are only $15 or $16