• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who else is excited for the latest Ridge Roller?

The fixed axle version is available. It's $40 less than the quick-release. I don't see myself needing or even wanting to take it on and off too much, so decided to save the $40. I got a cart, bag, and rack shipped after tax for $309. Can't beat that.
and if you want to convert to quick release its a super easy add on.. and the non quick release wheels is still with sealed bearing so no wobble in the wheels.. they are as solid as a rock and spin like butta

Just got a shipping confirmation email. I will document my event when i recieve it.

I was looking at the Delta Cart and noticed that their drink holder mounts to the handle and remembered that I have a Clicgear XL drink holder, fits a Hydroflask, that comes with a 1 inch attachment point that fits the tubing on most golf push carts. Anyone know what size the handle is?

Got my shipping notice today!

Time to start thinking about accessories. I was thinking about getting some sort of cushioned handle wrap but really only have experience with tennis wrap and was wondering if anything else would be better? Have to pick up a hand pump and whatever size allen wrench it uses. After seeing a post on the Ridge Roller facebook page of someone using a 40oz HydroFlask I think i will hold off on the drink holder until it comes in and I can check for myself. Anyone have any accessories they would like to share?

There are many different products you can use to put inside the tubes and tires.
What would you recommend?

Hey guys. Sorry if it says somewhere in thread, but what is the wait time from purchase to delivery on a cart and bag?

Got my shipping notice today!

Time to start thinking about accessories. I was thinking about getting some sort of cushioned handle wrap but really only have experience with tennis wrap and was wondering if anything else would be better? Have to pick up a hand pump and whatever size allen wrench it uses. After seeing a post on the Ridge Roller facebook page of someone using a 40oz HydroFlask I think i will hold off on the drink holder until it comes in and I can check for myself. Anyone have any accessories they would like to share?

What would you recommend?

Your best bet is bicycle handle bar wrap. Tons of colors, cheap, and durable. The waterbottle holders can just barely fit my 32oz hydro. With a slight modification (maybe a longer screw in the size adjusting part) it should fit just find. A 40oz seems like a stretch.
Also, to another question above, the bike shops or home depot ,i think ,have like these air less tubes. They are like normal bicycle tire tubes thst are full of gel. My buddy used them in his gotta go throw cart wheels and it works perfect. I live in the desert so this is a must. I think he said he was able to just buy one tube and use it for both wheels after cutting it. Cost him like 20$ i think.

Since the production cart is actually here, iam going to start a new thread for reviews and suggestions and pics. So we can have a fair analysis of the productions cart and not get it mixed with the "prototype".

I can confirm the bottle holder that comes with the cart holds my 40 oz Hydra flasks. I just loosened it completely and it slides in there snug. I'll check out your official Ridge roller thread.

:thmbup:

I can confirm the bottle holder that comes with the cart holds my 40 oz Hydra flasks. I just loosened it completely and it slides in there snug. I'll check out your official Ridge roller thread.

:thmbup:

I have to think the bottle cages must be slightly different from one another (EDIT to clarify: I mean a lack of consistency in production, not that Joe installed different cages from one RR to the next) because mine absolutely do not work with my 40oz. Hyrdroflask. I can put the bottle in there, but the rack juts out at a funny angle and the bottle doesn't touch the bottom of the cage.

Last edited:
I have to think the bottle cages must be slightly different from one another (EDIT to clarify: I mean a lack of consistency in production, not that Joe installed different cages from one RR to the next) because mine absolutely do not work with my 40oz. Hyrdroflask. I can put the bottle in there, but the rack juts out at a funny angle and the bottle doesn't touch the bottom of the cage.
Same issue here. I went to a local bike shop and bought a Looney Bin bottle holder. It has a turn knob for easy adjustment from small to large and they told me the real purpose of it is to carry a bottle of wine.

I bet the lock nut on the adjustable bolt may be tighter on your carts. Check that.. you may be able to get another 1/4" adjustment

My 42 oz Hydroflask did barely fit, but did not look like it would stay snug even with all the adjustments, so I did some modding :) Plenty of options for storage now. I cant wait to see the new putter pocket and saddle bags. I plasticized the handle. added some custom paint, a phone holder, and the home depot bag till Joe comes out with the new putter pocket, slimed the tires pretty good, and the lucky find in my garage was the Black and Decker bag that just seems to fit perfectly on the back.
4qms8

http://imgur.com/a/4qms8

Ordered mine yesterday. Cant wait to get it. I like the putter pouches guys are attaching to the pole. I know RR is coming out with their own soon (anybody know when), but I might want one in the mean time. Did you guys just go to the hardware store and try to find something you thought would work? Anybody have specific suggestions for a particular bag that would work?

My putter caddy will be out around Jan. Finishing up your cart tonight. ��

Ordered mine yesterday. Cant wait to get it. I like the putter pouches guys are attaching to the pole. I know RR is coming out with their own soon (anybody know when), but I might want one in the mean time. Did you guys just go to the hardware store and try to find something you thought would work? Anybody have specific suggestions for a particular bag that would work?

I bought a Husky bag from Home depot and used a clamp I found there as well. Some pics here: http://imgur.com/a/4qms8

My 42 oz Hydroflask did barely fit, but did not look like it would stay snug even with all the adjustments, so I did some modding :) Plenty of options for storage now. I cant wait to see the new putter pocket and saddle bags. I plasticized the handle. added some custom paint, a phone holder, and the home depot bag till Joe comes out with the new putter pocket, slimed the tires pretty good, and the lucky find in my garage was the Black and Decker bag that just seems to fit perfectly on the back.
4qms8

http://imgur.com/a/4qms8

Can you message me the clip you used to attach the phone please?

Latest posts