• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who the heck is Tim from DGCR?

Did I ever tell you about the time Tim took me out to go disc golfing with him? We go off looking for a course and we can't find one. Finally, Tim takes me into a deserted forrest and says, 'Here we are.' Well, we sat there for a year and a half. Sure enough, someone constructed a course around us. Well, the day they opened it, we played a round, and then burnt the place to the ground. Tim yelled over the roar of the flames, 'Always leave things the way you found them!

I finally got a chance to listen to the entire interview the OP posted. Nice Job!
So, I picked up that the site is in the process of a redesign with a new look and new features. Are you taking any requests that could be incorporated into the new design?

:popcorn:

An interview with an online dg course directory creator without asking him which course is his personal favorite?

I finally got a chance to listen to the entire interview the OP posted. Nice Job!
So, I picked up that the site is in the process of a redesign with a new look and new features. Are you taking any requests that could be incorporated into the new design?

:popcorn:
There isn't a site redesign in the works, that was in reference to the app. Actually, the mobile site is getting a bit of an overhaul. The desktop site I'll tweak and add to but probably not a major overhaul anytime soon.

Some say that he putts with a Wolf and that he drives with a Groove, all we know is that he's called TimG.

I heard the only one that can beat him on the course is Chuck Norris.

I hope that match never happens. It would either:

A. End in a tie
B. Tear apart the fabric of the universe
C. Break YouTube

I love Shore! I'm so sad I live so far away from it now.

Tim is in the laughter of every child. In the shimmer on new fallen snow.

Latest posts