• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who will win 2014 Worlds

optidiscic

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
go ahead and pick the MPO and FPO winners

I am curious if anyone on this forum can actually get both correct

for bragging rights only it should be fun to see who can actually get this correct...I am also curious to see what everyone is thinking
:popcorn:

Nate Doss and Valarie Jenkins.

I'm pretty sure the majority are going to pick a certain dude named Paul.

Last edited:
I'd love to see a dark horse like Nate Sexton or Simon Lizotte win it, but I think it's going to be the Ricky and Paul show. Since I can only pick one I'm going to go with Mr. Wysocki for the win.

Ladies I'll go with Paige Pierce.

Nate Sexton & Page Pierce

I would love to see Nate win or even have a chance towards the end. He certainly knows everything course wise well, but with a field like that and multiple cracks at the courses I'm not sure that's enough to bump him over Paul Ricky or whoever. We will see. My list of who I want to win.

1. Nate S.
2. MJ
3. Ricky
4. Rico
5. Brinster
6. Uli

I would love to see Nate win or even have a chance towards the end. He certainly knows everything course wise well, but with a field like that and multiple cracks at the courses I'm not sure that's enough to bump him over Paul Ricky or whoever. We will see. My list of who I want to win.

1. Nate S.
2. MJ
3. Ricky
4. Rico
5. Brinster
6. Uli

It would be awesome for Nate to win worlds in Portland. I Always root for MJ to win worlds

Too much Paige love.

Val lost to her by 1 stroke last year, 1 stroke to Sarah Hokum in 2012, and 3 strokes to Paige again in 2011.

This is Val's year to avenge those loses. :thmbup:

Latest posts