• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] WHTAS UP WITH THE TI BUZZZZ

Really....you've had other golfers ask you to throw there buzzzs to confirm that they are flippy .......man....that 1.9 years experience is what probally told them your pro level enough to judge that.

He's always posting about how bad the Buzzz is and how the greatest discs on earth are made by MVP. I'm suprised that didn't get thrown in there. MVP has a great products but until they get some plastic vatiety they won't compete. If its wet or below 40 degrees that proton platic is feels like a hard dinner plate. Even if better discs come along the Buzzz will always be great and its a disc that set the bar. I love the Ti Buzzz's. The ones I have are a little more understable than regular Z but they fill the slot in my bag that was occupied by an FLX Buzzz. I used the FLX as my understable Buzzz but I never liked the plastic when it was hot out. It got too floppy. The Ti will fix that issue. It feels like a worn in Z Buzzz and as others have said it holds any line you put it on. Its very glidey and its made a place in my bag next to the glow. The 2 are a deadly combo!

go to UserCP

Edit Signature

put in as much of these __________________ as you want
then put disc / disc / disc

save

thx, no problem with the pussy shedding here, i like it hairy :)

blizboss___latblitz___blizwraith___champmonarch___proroc(1999)____elitezbuzz___elitexschallenger2

After throwing a few more rounds with my TI buzzz, I'm still impressed.

It holds lines beautiful when I've tried it from 200' to 350'. The one time I've seen it flip is when I threw it incorrectly with some OAT.

Really....you've had other golfers ask you to throw there buzzzs to confirm that they are flippy .......man....that 1.9 years experience is what probally told them your pro level enough to judge that.

Well, let me explain to you... This 1.9 years of experience is backed up with 4 years of ultimate along with a lifetime of sports. It's not hard to get simple mechanics down which allows you to see the flight of a disc. These other guys that had me throw them has been playing longer than I have so experience has very little to do with this. How about you stop trying to troll and just add something worth while instead of calling someone out because of your own insecurities in your DG game.

Well, let me explain to you... This 1.9 years of experience is backed up with 4 years of ultimate along with a lifetime of sports. It's not hard to get simple mechanics down which allows you to see the flight of a disc. These other guys that had me throw them has been playing longer than I have so experience has very little to do with this. How about you stop trying to troll and just add something worth while instead of calling someone out because of your own insecurities in your DG game.
That's almost as good as what this guy said to me in a different thread.
1.13, LOL steve - I like how the guy who has been playing for two years 'knows' discs that came out 11 years ago :)

There is obviously no brain to keyboard filter required to join this site.

Snapped.

i just got my gold Ti Buzzz from KFrad (thanks), im gonna field test it tomorrow

I honestly noticed yesterday that the disc is really stable. More stable then any other Buzzz I have thrown. The thing will not turn. It just goes straight. I put a hyzer on it and it fixes itself almost. I carry an ESP Buzzz too though and that is used on more windy days and/or hyzers/anhyzers. Ti Buzzz is a good purchase.

sorry bout that master, ise didn't mean to troll, you now 4.9 years experience has proved to be the right reponse..my regards to the misses

Just read this p*ssing match of a thread.. I wonder if the guys that want Puppy to throw their discs also buy him lunch. Frankly I charge for that kind of knowledge.. bazinga

Got some hands on time with 3 Ti Buzzzes yesterday and was not overly impressed, but not entirely disappointed either. The ones I threw felt really good. But, there was a fair amount of variation in the feel of the other Ti discs on the shelf, and some didn't feel as nice.

The Buzzzes were neutral to slightly understable fliers straight out of the box. The flight of the discs was fine but they didn't fight wind at all, and they may end up encroaching on Meteor territory as they break in. We'll see how well the Ti plastic retains stability.

After playing 27 holes with two dudes throwing Ti Buzzzes, and then tossing several others around on the driving range at BRP in 10-15 mph winds, I decided not to buy any of them. I could definitely see myself picking up a few if I stumble on some strikingly beautiful swirl/pearl in a bright color that also felt nice, but I didn't fall in love with them instantly, and the shop only had silver, light gold, and dark gold. Dude I was playing with was throwing a sparkly blue puddle top, and that one appeared to be the most understable of them all.

I picked up a pink Ti Buzzz the other day, and finally threw it a few times this morning. I couldn;t tell much if any difference in flight between it and other Z Buzzzes I've thrown.

If you've been trying for a year and still can't get rid of OAT your doing it wrong.

I finally got out to throw a gold TI buzz the other night and i really like it. Granted I am not an expert but still I liked when I put it on an anny it stayed on an anny the entire flight. When I threw it with a slight hyzer it flipped up and went straight which even my Buzzz SS will not do for me. I was getting out to 250-275 and it really seemed to fly great plus I love the feel of the plastic.

I have thrown my orange one for a couple weeks and decided to get another one. I went to the store and found a sparkly purple Ti Buzzz that was almost see through. It wasn't clear or anything, but it was pretty transparent. Anybody else seen them like this? What's the difference between them and the opaque Ti plastic.

Latest posts