• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Why do people put stats (# aces/"metal", etc.) in their signature?

Maybe because they are usually 'that guy' that insists on telling you about every ace they ever made when you do a round with them?

I like the attention! Speaking of I need to update my ace total!

good karma meter (discs returned)
pitiful attempt at bragging (ace count)

A cubby ace would be throwing in a mulligan from the tee or throwing 100 discs at a basket until 1 goes in. I also counted my CTP ace I threw which was about 140' to a practice basket. They don't count as an ace because it wasnt a part of a round of DG, but it still is a great throw noneheless.

Truthfully I think it is good to have info like this on all your posts it tells a lot about you. The aces, thats just for selfish bragging rights thats all. The rest I think tells people a lot about you.

Ahh begbie! I just realized who that was!

Ahh begbie! I just realized who that was!

I was actually talking about the "Beer Is Good" part.

But Franco is indeed a cool, if twisted and demented character. Well maybe not cool, but at least interesting.

This is like that 5'2" guy driving a Hummer

Current PDGA Rating: 846 (4 tourneys)
States Played: 14. . . . .Courses Played: 166
Ace Count: 3 + 5 Cubby Aces
Discs Returned: 3 . . . . .Discs returned to me: 3
Travel Tag: 23

Good thing I drive a Honda Accord, you can't get that info from my profile. I am glad you didn't click on my profile you stalker!

If I wanted to know about you I would have clicked on your profile.

Maybe he wants you to know about him? I've pretty much gone blind to signatures, sort of like I've gone blind to banner ads. I didn't used to have one until a month or so ago, but now I have one for anyone who likes them. :|

So who here enjoys the beach over the mountain?

What political affiliation are you?

What is your favorite meal?

What is your blood type?

Why won't someone's sig answer all these questions and all the questions I haven't even thought of yet?

Damn you tiny sigs, you tell me nothing about these people

Nothing!