• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Why do people put stats (# aces/"metal", etc.) in their signature?

Frank is hilarious. You should do stand-up. Your wit is unparalled in this setting.
I have only one Ace. It was a good one (not cubby, etc) but I thought posting that to my sig would look lame.
My avatar conveys some mystery though dont you think?

This thread just convinced me to delete my signature.

Did you remove it because you think it shouldn't be thee or did you do it because others said it isn't cool.

Mine stays as is, because it is my purogative, no matter what my reasoning. I am as I say I am, it is as I say it is, and that is the way it is gonna be for me!

Scene: BrotherDave sitting on the bed of a pickup truck:

Ahhh, I remember when disc golf used to be fun. Me and the guys would get some beer, kill a hooker, than play a few rounds and laugh about the hooker we killed. Then later, as we gathered around the tee pad, Uncle Jimbo would tell stories about disc golfing during the 80s and about how easy it was to kill hookers back then. Sometimes, he said, the cops would even look the other way if you bribed them with coke. But now sadly we've lost that innocence and guys tease other guys about their sigs and it seems like nobody kills any hookers any more. Well, at least I have my memories. *Takes a swig of bourbon, throws bottle at a cat, cat dies.*

Scene: BrotherDave sitting on the bed of a pickup truck:

Ahhh, I remember when disc golf used to be fun. Me and the guys would get some beer, kill a hooker, than play a few rounds and laugh about the hooker we killed. Then later, as we gathered around the tee pad, Uncle Jimbo would tell stories about disc golfing during the 80s and about how easy it was to kill hookers back then. Sometimes, he said, the cops would even look the other way if you bribed them with coke. But now sadly we've lost that innocence and guys tease other guys about their sigs and it seems like nobody kills any hookers any more. Well, at least I have my memories. *Takes a swig of bourbon, throws bottle at a cat, cat dies.*

Killing a cat is a little over doing it.

Because you can!

So who here enjoys the beach over the mountain?

What political affiliation are you?

What is your favorite meal?

What is your blood type?

Why won't someone's sig answer all these questions and all the questions I haven't even thought of yet?

Damn you tiny sigs, you tell me nothing about these people

Nothing!
I used to but I went into the ocean last year and it sucked. Vastly overrated medium.

Unaffiliated since I was 18.

Western style NC barbecue.

I have no idea. Am I going to be a Street Fighter character?

Google's working on it, I'm sure.

I was researching something and there were too many Frank D posts to not resurrect this from the muck.

Latest posts