• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Why do people put stats (# aces/"metal", etc.) in their signature?

Stats

I like things like 'home course' or 'hometown' cause it is useful info, and aces I guess are just bragging rights, but "metal"?!?

Possible future signature:
"Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and win with experience." -Corran Addison

I prefer the mountains, am a Democrat, I really like a good seasoned steak or smoked brisket, and I don't know my blood type...

Oh definitely McDonald's although both can be pretty gross...

I love a good Boston Creme, but only from Dunkin Donuts...I prefer breakfast tacos though...

Only 5 states so far, but I'm working on. Besides Texas is so dang big I feels like traveling to another state...

Actually I wear boxer briefs, comfy yet still supportive...

Oh man, I don't know how many books... lots, probably a few dozen a year depending on how busy I am. I think Jesse, is that the common answer.

Okay now can I tell you I prefer the roc, but I'm trying out the buzz lately?

oh wait... Is this not one of those learn about me and forward on to 20 of your friends emails? Dangit...wrong thread. :wall:

BTW - anybody like my cool sig? :D

Now that you answered all my questions, do you think I should throw the surge or the wraith?

Why do you care about people talking about sigs?

classic troll response. For the sake of the kittens, I'll just stop.

godkillskittentroll.jpg

edit: the pic won't post :eek:

Now that you answered all my questions, do you think I should throw the surge or the wraith?

Don't even think about distance drivers until you can finesse a marker disc at least 600' into a 40 mph headwind. At least that's what they told me at DGR. :clap:

classic troll response. For the sake of the kittens, I'll just stop.

godkillskittentroll.jpg

edit: the pic won't post :eek:

Hate crime against kittens. :mad:

If hate crimes don't stop I'm going to frolfing kill somebody.

I'm a clean cut Canadian pot smoker.

This is what I imagine your mind thinking...

"Today I'm either going to solve this stupid energy crisis or spend hours surfing TMZ. Will probably flip a coin to decide."

And then throw in some DG thoughts.

Oh definitely go with the Wraith. But I'll be the first to admit I'm an Innova boy over DisCraft so I'm biased.

See how easy this was people? :D

excellent, I already throws wraiths. I was just testing you to see how compatible we are.

You have been added to my spreadsheet of people I will take advice from. So far that spreadsheet consists of:

srm_520

because he is the only one who I feel I really know.

excellent, I already throws wraiths. I was just testing you to see how compatible we are.

You have been added to my spreadsheet of people I will take advice from. So far that spreadsheet consists of:

srm_520

because he is the only one who I feel I really know.

Woohoo! I made someone's list! As soon as I get my name in a phonebook then I'll be somebody!!! (Oh my God, these cans are exploding!)

Hey can I be in your DGCR foursome too, I'm sad that no one picked me yet?

-----

WWTDD? What would Terrell Davis do? I'm confused...

Last edited:

Latest posts