• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

WHY is it so addictive??

I just love watching the discs fly, hitting that perfect line, or just the great people I've met playing. Even if I throw a shank, it's still just so cool to watch it fly. There's a couple that lives somewhere near me and they take out a catch disc to the park right behind my house at night in the parking lot that's lit up, and just seeing their disc fly makes me smile. What a great game this is.

Well for me, its how I have met all of my friends...it has improved the social side of my life dramatically, I now have a good group of friends who all share my passion, and being primarily a US sport, I can talk NFL etc and have people know what I talking about!

I also love being a part of something only a select % know about, especially over here...

Not forgetting the new friends I will make in Japan...all thanks to throwing a disc at a basket!

Personally I love seeing new courses in new places. I have the most fun when I'm seeing a new course for the first time. Remember that just the fact that you found this place puts you in the addicted camp, many casuals never get more than one or two discs, never play more than one or two courses, and would never think to get online and talk about disc golf.

:hfive: same for me