• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] You can only carry 4 disc and...

Electron Atom
VIP Compass
Plasma Inertia
BT Medium Harp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putter: Judge
Mid: MD3
Driver: Thunderbird
4th: Not sure, honestly. I can throw just about everything with the 3 discs. I'd probably take my Champ Teebird if I'm taking a second driver. MD4 if I'm taking a second mid. Zone if I'm taking another putter because I prefer throwing overstable putters on tunnel shots.

If you could only carry 4 disc for every round at every course you play for the next year, and of the 4 one has to be a putter, one has to be a midrange, and one has to be a driver (you can pick whatever 4th disc you want), what do you carry?

I'm new to Disc Golf, and haven't tried but about 14 to 18 disc, but I'd have to go with:

putter: Latitude 64 Pure (so long for a putter and always perfectly straight...single handily responsible for my first 2)

midrange: Innova Shark (not the longest mid but I typically get a pretty straight shape to my throws with a slight fade at the end)

fairway: Innova Leopard (my most consistent disc...something about the shape or size of the rim makes this disc come out of my hand perfectly almost every time...and I love the flight)

extra: Innova Teebird (thought about my Sidewinder but the flight of the Teebird is a really nice compliment to the flight of my Leopard)

Looking forward to your responses!

TripleB

I've only thrown a few molds myself but I think I would take my

Putter: Discraft Challenger
Mid: Mako3
Driver: Leopard
4th: though it's new and I don't have it dialed in yet, I'd probably take my Foxbat. I can throw it straight with nearly the range of my Leopard or pretty easily power it into an understable mid.

Driver: Z Surge(169)
Mid: Z Buzzz(max)
Putter: Xsoft Challenger(max)
Fourth: toss up it'd have to come down to my Z Crank and my Z Wasp, probably would have to land on the crank bc I play courses with 600' holes regularly.