• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

I found myself writing my name and phone number on my paint brushes to start our own home improvement project...

When you start writing your PGDA membership # on those paint brushes, it will be time to seek professional help.

I work at a dealership, and our building sits on top of a good hill at the corner of our lot. When you're standing outside, you're looking down over a huge sea of shiny new cars.

And I.... Am thinking bad thoughts. My self control is being tested.

Should I?

...you have tendonitis in your throwing shoulder, so you can't throw or finish putting in the tees on your home course.

So you walk the fairways clearing them of all sticks, trash that's blown in, etc. until they're totally clear. And then you start clearing the rough of the sticks and brush that has fallen, too. The course ought to be in good shape by the time I'm healed. :( and :p

You know you're addicted when the flooding is so bad you are forced to use a floater disc at a course with no water hazards... but you still play

I think this is one of my favorites! Nice work!

You know you're addicted when the flooding is so bad you are forced to use a floater disc at a course with no water hazards... but you still play

I know a crew that played a course that was completely underwater last year with a dragon and some kayaks in St. Peter, MN. I wasn't a full on addict at that time... maybe this year.

^That is definitely a good one, but I must say if that were to happen at any courses at some places I have lived, I think that would actually ENCOURAGE non dg-ers to join in!

Your son is one week old and you're wondering when you will be able to take him out for his first round of disc golf.

You've made over 100 object courses in new neighborhoods on your lunch hour and afternoon break.

And when you drive a hour to play a new course after you get off at five knowing you can't finish the course but play until you loose a disc because you never saw it after it left your hand.

You know you are addicted to disc golf when...(as a college student)

...During mid-terms you're studying eBay disc deals not calculus.

...You walk around campus imagining which disc you would throw to get around classroom building and land in front of the library.

...You sacrifice food money for that new First Edition Star Vulcan...(its blue BTW)

...Walking to class you randomly break into throwing techniques

...You see your friend and talk about which DGC you want to go to this weekend not which party you want to go to.

...When pulling a folder out of your backpack you naturally turn it over to see how many grams it is

...Every assignment you receive you contemplate how you could possibly write about disc golf

...your late night studying turns into DGC reviews and "you know you're addicted to disc golf when..." posts

...your facebook status becomes: "Can't wait to drive my new Star TL" and comments ensue as follow
"Dude, you got a new car?" "huh?" "shut up & throw ;)"

Oh, Disc golf.....

You know you are addicted to disc golf when...(as a college student)

...During mid-terms you're studying eBay disc deals not calculus.

...You walk around campus imagining which disc you would throw to get around classroom building and land in front of the library.

...You sacrifice food money for that new First Edition Star Vulcan...(its blue BTW)

...Walking to class you randomly break into throwing techniques

...You see your friend and talk about which DGC you want to go to this weekend not which party you want to go to.

...When pulling a folder out of your backpack you naturally turn it over to see how many grams it is

...Every assignment you receive you contemplate how you could possibly write about disc golf

...your late night studying turns into DGC reviews and "you know you're addicted to disc golf when..." posts

...your facebook status becomes: "Can't wait to drive my new Star TL" and comments ensue as follow
"Dude, you got a new car?" "huh?" "shut up & throw ;)"

Oh, Disc golf.....

im going through the same thing right now:|

u know ur addicted to DGCR when-

u post all day trying to get from bogey to birdie, cuz u know your better than that
refresh the page every .0062 seconds to see if you have a new PM
keep refreshing the page thinking "its only 2:45 am NO ONES ON????"
read every single thread started......twice
go back 3-4 pages because there is always more to read
refresh the PAGE
study the market place like its a ticking bomb you need to disable
refresh refresh refresh cuz ur a fiend !!!!!

golly gee i love this site

Latest posts