• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

There is a "T" intersection next to veterans park in arlington tx. Somebody missed the memo and went straight, over about 200 ft of grass, and hit a wall. All I could think was "local route". Ill see if I can swing by and get a pic.

...you drive by the course on the way home and walk into the course in your work clothes to check if the water lever in the pond is down enough for you to see "that disc" yet.

...you're rocking your two month old son to sleep in a way that practices weight shift and hip turn, think of this thread, and then realize you did the same thing when rocking your now 2 year old daughter to sleep not too long ago, but never posted.

Tonight I rinsed off my discs in the utility sink since they were dirty and it's all I can do with this weather! Now my discs are nice and clean and awaiting the time we can go outside.

...While I used to work at a hotel, during night shift I would fling the electronic card room keys all over the lobby, aiming at various columns and plants... And sometimes a coworker or two. Those suckers had a remarkably tight S-curve off a flex shot.

...you're watching the season finale of "The Walking Dead" and the first thing you think about while Rick, Michonne, Daryl & Carl are walking through the woods of Georgia are, "Wow....that'd be a really sweet fairway if the basket was right over there."

I was texting my friend about a zoo I went to a while back, and it took me a few minutes to figure out Rhyno was showing up as a misspelled word.

When you stay up until 1:30 in the morning staring at the shopping cart on discgolfcenter filled with plastic you don't have the money for.

You play a B tier in Blizzard-like conditions with wind upwards of 25 mph. Not to mention it was 30 or so degrees. Needless to say, it was the worst conditions I have ever played in.

... when your first grade classes are using PowerPoint to make their own ABC books and you make one of your own that is nothing but discs.

A is for Aviar
B is for Buzzz
C is for Cro

when you wake up at 5:30am Paris time, get on a flight for 12 hours, then immediately upon getting home, jump in the car, drive 45 minutes in the rain to get in 18 holes at the local course before losing light for the day.