• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 1/2 OFF 550 paracord goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
for bookbinder

20130327_174218_zps3b691bf8.jpg

for dgfanatic7

20130328_171604_zps4e127e6f.jpg

20130328_171853_zps11dd5b74.jpg

for schimmy

20130328_202257_zps6c9285d3.jpg

20130328_202550_zps6de5bb4d.jpg

Within like 30 minutes of me telling him what I wanted he got me a picture of some birdie beads he made. Exactly what I wanted. Awesome! Thanks again!

Can you tell me how you thread two paracord strands through a bead to make birdie beads? I've made beads for myself using other materials but would like to use paracord. I can't seem to get two strands through the bead. One is obviously not thick enough to make them "stick".

Love the pulls I've gotten from you BTW.

Just got my haul!! Popped them on my new Shift bag from Upper Park Design and they look awesome!! Thanks and I will be hiiting you up soon as my wife is getting into disc golf!

for MikeB23

20130321_212614_zps25eed9b0.jpg

You make some stud work man, seriously. I'm a firefighter, and we love 550. So, is the mini cord like 350 cord or something, I'm kinda confused. That mini cord looks great for pulls and collars for small dogs. And, this may be a dumb question, but what is that in the bottom of the picture? Looks like a key chain with two looped ends... cant figure it out. I'll be thinking up my order for my upcoming mojo in the meantime.

You make some stud work man, seriously. I'm a firefighter, and we love 550. So, is the mini cord like 350 cord or something, I'm kinda confused. That mini cord looks great for pulls and collars for small dogs. And, this may be a dumb question, but what is that in the bottom of the picture? Looks like a key chain with two looped ends... cant figure it out. I'll be thinking up my order for my upcoming mojo in the meantime.

That is a bag tag holder :) one end loops on a hook or is put on a carabiner from your bag, the other loops your bag tag into it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts