• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] 10/11x KC TBs, CE TBs, Pro Line Leos... more listed in thread. Have good stuffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE BUMP IF YOU PM!

Thread title says most but here goes anyway, I am looking for

165-175, 7/10+ 11x KC Pro Teebirds, prefer "Candy" over "Pearly" but will definitely take a look at anything ya got.

168-175, 7/10+ - 10x KC Pro Teebirds, I do not want the chalky style 10x's that beat up like they're DX. I want the high-sheen, taffy style stuff. Solid colors preferred, "CE" yellow HIGHLY preferred.

Any weight, 6/10+ CE Teebirds, highly prefer T mold but will take a look at heavier TLs. No "last run" CE TLs need apply.

168-175, 8/10+ Pro Line Leopards, solid colors would be nice but not too incredibly picky.

168-175, 7/10+ Candy Pro Leopards, brighter colors, tie dye is okay as long as they're not dark colors

168-175, 8/10+ CE-QJ's, highly prefer the stock stamp and to be real nitpicky the two tone stock stamp but will take a look at some tourney stamps as well.

171-175, 6/10+ - 10/11x Aviars, I love the softer/later run 11x Aviars if anybody has one or a few to spare. 10x's take second priority but definitely would take a look.

170-175, 8/10+ - STABLE, RIGID DESTROYERS! I don't care if they say S/DS, *DS or *D, I want them rigid, mild domed and STABLE. Might be in my head but I've had more luck with White and Yellow.

170-175, 6/10+ - Pearly Champ Gators, doesn't make one bit of difference to me whether they're stock or circle stamped.

165-175, 6/10+ Candy Pro Firebirds, solid colors only, pearly always a plus.

And last but not least...

168-175, 8/10+ FR/CFR C-PDs!!! I only want the super flat, dense and non + mold FR type. Merlots a plus. Don't care if they're stock or CFR stamped. Would also like to try one of these "gummy" C-PDs I keep hearing about, as long as they're not + molded.

Just remembered one more thing, would like to find a C-FD, this year's Ace Race disc and OPTO SAINTS!

Now, what I have... I'm not going to go in to a ton of detail, PM me and bump if you have any of these and might want something on (or off) my list. I have a lot more than what I'm listing but don't have time to go through everything right now...

CE Leo, 168, late "candy" run, thrown twice with no ink, 9.8/10

Three different 11x KC Pro Teebirds ranging from 165 to max weight, some inked, some not...

CE-QJ, 2002 National Doubles stamp, 172 MINT

Also have (STABLE) S/DS Destroyers, a Wasp tooled Buzzz or two, a few pre-Barry Leos, some unique Aviars, couple good SMRD DX Rocs and a Champion or two, old Omegas, 11x Firebirds, 11x Eagles, couple 11x Teebirds (one sweet rare color Blue), some old Omegas, and much more... PM Me if you have any of these you are willing to trade. Even if I don't have anything on my list you want, I have many friends with ridiculous collections so don't rule it out. PICS ON REQUEST!

P.S. I've always done my trading live and at tourneys/leagues so I realize i have no feedback. If you have good feedback, I can send my item first for peace of mind. Thanks in advance!

UPDATE: HERE ARE A FEW PICS OF MY TRADE BAIT.

9.8/10 CE Leopard, 168 but scaled 170

img0078pu.jpg

Clear/Brown Pre-Barry Leo, not positive on weight but feels max or close to it. 8/10, neat "Rasta" stamp.

img0076xl.jpg

Clear 11x KC Pro Teebird. I'd say 8/10, has some faded ink but disc is in fantastic condition and very stable.

img0075xq.jpg

MINTE CE-QJ, 172, some of the best CE plastic I've felt, truth be told. Has sharp flashing around the edges. National Worlds Doubles Stamp.

img0079l.jpg

I will post more pics if need be. Still haven't had the chance to take a pic of my Roc, other pre-Barry Leo, WASP tooled Buzzz and maybe a few others.

Also forgot to mention I'd like to pick up a couple '12 Ace Race discs, a C-FD and an OPTO Saint!!!

Last edited:
7.5+-8/10 172

Attachments

• 2012-08-21 18.30.10.jpg
    2012-08-21 18.30.10.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 84
  • 2012-08-21 18.31.11.jpg
    2012-08-21 18.31.11.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.