• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

Oh boy some customers of some stores are gonna get hosed hard. DC is saying they sold out in 2 mins after the order form went live. Wheres the guy that said earlier these wont sell out of retailers because 10,000 is too many?

I hope for everyone's sake that stores that were promising pre orders get lucky because by the looks of it no stores or vendors got preferential treatment.:doh:

Used bar stamped buzzz's are going to be under a lot of scrutiny on eBay, and the DGCourseReview market. I'm glad I never got on that train.

I am not surprised. 10,000 is not a lot when it comes to a popular disc.

I got hosed. The other factor to consider is that Discraft sells wholesale to anyone with a credit card. Not a lot of protection for retailers....A lot of folks simply saw this as an opportunity to make some money. Bad business on Discrafts part IMO.

Its the Roc3 preorder all over again. I sorta wanted to try these but Im not preordering ANYTHING again after the Roc3 debacle. Good luck to you guys who did preorder though.

I wonder why DC is capping it at 10k? Good for me if my order is filled, but its not like the Roc3 where they can have Japan/Proto/MrRoc/BB/Glow. Its basically the bar stamp that caused the craze. They will find a way to drain more pockets i'm sure.

So tempted to order one... But I have to stick to my rule of not buying anything I will never actually throw.

Wonder how many will order these from discraft like a business but sell them in the marketplace like an individual?

I bet they will probably go to Feebay where they will hopefully be able to get the bar stamp to drive the price up even higher.

Wonder how many will order these from discraft like a business but sell them in the marketplace like an individual?

Probably a lot of folks did this. I think if only retailers had access to them they would not have sold out quite as fast. The thing about Discraft is that any individual can order wholesale. Minimum order required of course..but still.

Ban them from the MP and all facebook groups. . .just like the scuba guy who sells other folks plastic for profit without even calling. . .

Prices still aren't as good as retailers

True. But in a case like this its still well worth it for disc flippers and such folks. Opportunity knocks and ppl will answer the door. Too bad for retailers such as myself I was not able to answer the door in time...:doh:

Ok I'm lost here. I pre ordered two from discnation........does this mean I won't get them?

True. But in a case like this its still well worth it for disc flippers and such folks. Opportunity knocks and ppl will answer the door. Too bad for retailers such as myself I was not able to answer the door in time...:doh:

Were you told that you won't be receiving any? Or were you told you may not receive any?

Added to buzzz email list. . .thanks guys
You ordered on the 22nd, I ordered on the 21st and still haven't got the e-mail. I guess I have to go b!tch at them to get the e-mail also. Something sounds fishy over at CD.:wall:

Latest posts