• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

Here's what I've acquired...

8554127708_bfe8cf8e0f_b.jpg

Last edited:
now why the F doesn't discraft make these into a Buzzz OS and production run them with a different stamp? Id sure as hell pay a few dollars more for the plastic.

now why the F doesn't discraft make these into a Buzzz OS and production run them with a different stamp? Id sure as hell pay a few dollars more for the plastic.

I wouldn't call them a Buzzz OS. I threw two today (a flat purple and a somewhat domey blue, 177+) both held their lines with no fade at over 320' in the field, and both exhibited slightly more fade than my used z buzzz on the course with shots closer to the 250-300 range. Try a z nebula if you really want something with a buzzz like flight with noticeably more fade. I have a few other recent buzzz runs that look and fly exactly the same. My blue Cale Leviska sisu buzzz is almost indistinguishable from these runs besides the rim tooling and stamp.

That being said, they sure are pretty and definitely compliment my used/worn z that likes to flip a bit before holding its line to the ground. I threw one on a very sharp/high, short anhyzer (maybe 50' in the air and landing ~200 ft out) and was quite pleased with how it fought back to finish flat.

My two from Marshall st will make 4. Not sure what I will do with those. I still would like to get a white and maybe a light bubblegum pink. So I may use the Marshall St ones as tradebait depending on the stamp/color combo. Not sure yet, once I see them I probably wont want to get rid of those either lol.

Whites are rare, from what I've seen so far. Good luck with the search.

I know, there are a few around its just whether or not I want to pay ebay prices or not. Otherwise I take the chance of one popping up in the marketplace. Or hopefully trade for one, which may be a challenge.

I still would like to get a white and maybe a light bubblegum pink.

Whites are rare, from what I've seen so far. Good luck with the search.

ebay has a couple up for sale now, the really nice with the red/blue stamp is going for $42.99 and up (18 bids, 7 hours left). The other white-ish looking one has a red (prism?) stamp and is sitting as $30.99 (2 bids, 3 days+ left). About the only two I have seen that are close to white. Not bidding myself, just interested in seeing what they fetch for them.

:popcorn:

Latest posts