• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 103 disc for sale $8.00 and under

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok the deal on 35 and 60 fell throw so there open lots of disc left thanks to all how have ordered disc working on packing them and will send out Monday.

thanks again i sent my info with the pm and you have paypal for number 40. CH Firebird, Neon Yellow, 173g, 5/10, $5 sold

I PM'd you re: #59 yesterday and heard nothing back. Will try again.

yeah i think his pm box just gets slammed and he is probably shipping 10 packages today.

i find bumping here is best way to reach him even after a PM make sure you post here to get the disc.

don't get the light wraith get the CFR one.

yeah i think his pm box just gets slammed and he is probably shipping 10 packages today.

i find bumping here is best way to reach him even after a PM make sure you post here to get the disc.

don't get the light wraith get the CFR one.

thanks elnio pm was slammed cleaning it up and still lots of disc left .

i got you the blue avir and its ready to ship i am off for the night was out early this morning getting more disc.

Thanks for the great deal on the Groove and Beast! (The Groove is for a friend, I swear!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts