• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2010 Sanctioned Wins

CaptainAnhyzer

* Ace Member *
Here's a thread that we can all post up our PDGA or other sanctioned wins for this year.

Here are mine so far....
Jan 9th - Mt. Kisco Ice Bowl(PDGA-C) - Adv. Masters
April 3rd - FDR Fools Fest(NEFA 2X Points & PDGA-C) - Adv. Masters

April 24th - 1st Annual Friendly City Open - Lebanon, IN - PDGA-C - Rec Ams - 1st place in my first ever sanctioned tournament.

I tied for first at the Ice Bowl in Houston this year. Not sure what division it was called since they used colors instead of names. I guess it was the equivalent to Intermediate. First time I ever placed that high in a tournament.

I don't play a lot of tourneys, but I hope so.

Then you'd benefit more by playing Advanced(MA1).......... look at your score from the MM, you'd have placed 13th and took nearly 800 points as opposed to the 120 you got for winning Am Masters. Something like 250 points are needed to get the invite..........no big deal, you're more than halfway there anyways.

June 5-6 - PA State Championships - B Tier MA1

July 10th - Crawdad Cooker - C Tier MA1

Not Sactioned but tons of fun - Thompson Park Ice Bowl. Only one division.

June 27, Fire in the Sky, Norwalk OH, Great Blue Heron DGC, 1st in AM4 (the only Novice tournament I will EVER play).

April 11th Festival of Roses Orangeburg SC, 1st Pl. adv. masters.

July 10th Par4Par Johns Island SC, 1st pl. Adv. masters.

The real highlight for me this year was playing in my first major's event...Tim Selenski Master's at the IDGC this year. Took 15th in Adv. Master's in a field of 52. I went into this playing the courses blind, and every round I still shot rounds in the 900's rated. Awesome experience!

Latest posts