• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 Saukville Open, WI

Horsman

Pandamonium Discs
Gold level trusted reviewer
Flyer Info on The 4th Annual Saukville Open PDGA Sanctioned Event. The online registration available at www.discgolfunited.com under Events. We will have on hand at the event the entire day awesome selection of disc golf equipment from various vendors such as Widye Discs, MadHatter DiscGolf, Pandamonium Discs LLC!! Come out chance to win a Basket!! All AM Players receive a players pack. Ace Pool, CTP's, Games and more!!

7444960112_4c6cdd43de_b.jpg

You def should, its gonna be a blast and there is an awesome players pack

Is this a WI Tour Stop or just a tournament that will still be awsome even if it's not? I'm getting excited and I don't know if I can even make it yet!!!

ohhhhh snap, i hope i dont have anything to do that day. maybe ill see you guys there

i play 18-36 at tendick almost every morning =] great course

Last edited:
It is not a tour stop but is sure going to be a lot of fun at a great course

Ok cool I have asked my mom aka the person who has to sit in the car with me while I drive because I'm not 16 if we could go and she said it is a possibility because it is less than an hour away and her sister lives down that way. So it would be a win win!

3 disc golf vendors on site with tons of sweet gear - great course - great people - no reason not to come out!

Get Registered!

The event was a success, had a great time. Fun course, great people... I was terrible but learned a lot. There were a couple of groups that held everybody up, it took 3 hours to complete the first round of 18. Other than that, it was a well run tournament. Thank you to the tournament director and all of the sponsors.