• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Holiday Disc Golf Showdown (on a golf course with carts provided)

crazykrug

Birdie Member
Mark your calendars!! The Holiday Disc Golf Showdown will be on Saturday, November 2nd, 2013. Once again, this will be at Terrace Hills Golf Course in Altoona, Iowa and this awesome piece of property will be navigated in GOLF CARTS.

For those of you that have not been fortunate enough to make it to this the last two years, allow me to recap what you missed or preview what to look forward to:

1. Inexpensive event (Cheaper than a C-tier and that includes the cart!!)
2. Non-Sanctioned and beer for sale at the course .
3. Hand made trophies/plaques each year (no cost to the payout)
4. Fat player packs - (no cost to the payout)
5. Monster ACE fund -- I think last years winner took home nearly $300.
6. Mega Raffle -- I spend the whole year collecting items for the raffle and there are several generous individuals reading this that have contributed.
7. Indoor awards along with good food and cold drinks.

The Des Moines Disc Golf Club has graciously sponsored this event once again. If all goes as planned that is straight added cash people! Huge thanks also goes out to G&L Clothing who have become one of the best supporters of disc golf in the Des Moines area for signing on once again to sponsor the shirts for the first 50 pre-registered players.

Hopefully the link below works for the flyer:
http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/J...5-40b6-8cc5-7066a252d770_zpsfd29df61.jpg.html

This event will fill and will likely be capped, I think the last two years we have seen over 100 people show.

Let me know if you have any questions as I help Damon run the tournament.

This is one not to be missed. Lots of great prizes to be had. If you leave without winning something...then you just plain suck at this game :D

Latest posts