• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 North Park Open - Haltom City, TX Jan 18th

FWgrant

Par Member
PDGA C-Tier 2 Rounds of 19

Online Registration and more information: http://www.discgolfstation.com/2014-North-Park-Open-Online-Registration_p_3624.html

1506463_10101042861150035_583229907_n.jpg

Want to thank Hyzerbomb (www.hyzerbomb.com) for making our tournament t-shirt which will serve as the players pack. Hyzerbomb discs is also hooking us up with a sweet package of goodies with new Hyzerbomb discs and apparel to add to our free Ring of Fire after the second round.

We will do BYOP Doubles on Friday from 9am - 3pm. $20/team Open Division plays for cash, Am for merch. 50% payout for each division.

Hope to see you there!

Everyone needs to come out and play this tournament. Grant is by far the best TD in the D/FW Metroplex. Always a good players pack, GREAT payouts and all around just a good time. Show Disc Golf Station some love guys and lets fill this one.

I myself hope I can be there I am trying to get out of work right now so I can make it.

TEAM DGS

Latest posts