• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 PDGA Tour Prediction Contest - "Steady" Ed Masters Cup sponsored by DGA

I thought patrick brown had the hot round.

I guess Mo will have the decision on that one, when I think of my predictions I don't include (or even consider) the Masters in with the Open guys. The PDGA keeps them separated as well.

I am also biased, as I picked/guessed correctly for at least one of the three :D.

Patrick is an awesome player and has just won the Masters at the Memorial, I mean his first round 62 no disrespect.

Last edited:
Locastro back one stroke of giving me some points. Congrats Devan Owens, I thought about putting him in there, its good to see ya in a solid finish!

I guess everyone has their favorite players, which for me comprise more than just playing ability, but in light of McBeth's tournament play this year, it's hard to not root for him. That guy seems to be getting better and better!

I was pulling for Doss this year, I just like that guy. Class act in every regard and has great skills. ...but McBeast just ain't giv'n up anything to anyone it would seem.

Anxious to watch the next NT!

attachment.php

Latest posts