• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pro Worlds

Honestly, I'd rather watch the full Moraine round than 9 holes at SRU, so my vote is the semis

Scoggins major foot fault near the fence....how didn't anyone see that?

I don't know about major, but it did look like a fault. Looked like her toe was a couple inches to the right of where it needed to be. It probably went uncalled because the rest of the group wasn't paying attention or didn't have an angle to tell (looks like they would have been down hill of her). Or more likely, it fell into the unfortunate category of "close enough" that too many golfers rely on to avoid having to make calls and they let it slide.

I don't know about major, but it did look like a fault. Looked like her toe was a couple inches to the right of where it needed to be. It probably went uncalled because the rest of the group wasn't paying attention or didn't have an angle to tell (looks like they would have been down hill of her). Or more likely, it fell into the unfortunate category of "close enough" that too many golfers rely on to avoid having to make calls and they let it slide.

Watch the tape. I would say almost a foot to the right IMO.

Watch the tape. I would say almost a foot to the right IMO.

I did watch the "tape", even paused it and got a screen grab. Her foot was perpendicular to the line of play at release with her toe being closest to the LOP/marker. If it had been much more than that, she'd have likely smacked her hand on the fence to her right on her follow through.

Attachments

• ohn-footfault.gif
    ohn-footfault.gif
    135.6 KB · Views: 109
Sorry..not a fan of Crazy, and that ending, pushy interview (with Paige) was all class. smh....

...anyways....

I'm glad pierce at least admits it....,(not her fault though)

#somebodydroppedtheballonthisone

What is it with trying to interview them immediately right after the finish. Paige is clearly very emotional and probably needs some time to recollect, but Crazy is badgering her with questions. That was almost as awkward as having Ricky interview next to Paul last year....