• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] 2nd Run FDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtemisClydFr0g

Birdie Member
This is probably a long shot, but considering I like my drivers in the mid-160s I figure it's worth posting. If anyone is looking to sell one or more 2nd run FDs in the 160s, I can do paypal or trade if you're looking for something specific. I throw a lot of Discmania, but have an assortment of Innova and a handful of Axiom/MVP stuff too.

I have a 2nd run FD not sure of the weight though? Even have Simon's signature on it from when he passed by here a few years ago back when Jamie was driving him around.

I have a 2nd run FD not sure of the weight though? Even have Simon's signature on it from when he passed by here a few years ago back when Jamie was driving him around.

Do you have a picture? Any interest in moving it?

Do you have a picture? Any interest in moving it?

IMG_5021.jpg

It's got ink on it and some scuffs from where I threw it before Simon signed it. What's it worth to you?

Well, I'm definitely looking for a thrower to keep in the bag, so the signature isn't a bonus for me personally. I'd be willing to go up to $45 shipped. I could also put together a trade if you're in search of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.