• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] Actually FREE + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

discguy42

Double Eagle Member
Here is a stack of discs. Count down starting from the top, 1-11. Pick a number, PP me $4 for shipping and it's yours.

All are at least 7.5 to 8 condition and higher, some are new or thrown only a few times, some are throwers.

All but 2 are premium plastic and those two are one step above base plastic from their manufacturers.

Here is a little help. Brands are: Innova, Discraft, Prodigy, Legacy, and Latitude. That is all you get, this is to be a random mystery chance sort of thing for fun.

So, have fun :thmbup:

Sorry the pic is sideways...posting from my tablet and do not know how to fix this...:eek:

Pending list:
Sold List: #1 , #2 , #3 , #4 , #5, #6 , #7, #8 , #9 , #10 , #11

EVERYTHING SOLD

Attachments

• 20171003_165032.jpg
    20171003_165032.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
If you crop the photo ever so slightly before posting it, it will right itself for some reason. Not that it matters whether the stack is north south or east west... but that's a fix

Btw, is #7 my slime green patriot I recently lost, have $4 waitin

Correction 2 left and one of them is the best disc in the stack IMO.

I am getting these packed up today and going to post tomorrow. I will update everybodys tracking soon after.

Just be patient with me, did not realize how fast this stuff would go :D.

Thanks to everyone for playing :thmbup:.

Last edited:
After we all get our discs, could you post what each disc was? That'd be awesome!

Everything is SOLD!

I will leave the thread open if the buyers want to post up their mystery discs when they get them.

I might start a thread in the general chat section for this so I won't keep getting PMs from people that can't read or don't pay attention to the info at the start of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts