• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Adidas Terrex X GTX

m17480.jpg

I just bought a pair of these adidas AX2 GTX which are basically the same mold as the Terrex, but appear to be slightly more lightweight and cushy like a running shoe in the upper while still having the goretex.

I have read a ton of reviews on these and everyone says they run a half to a full size big even when comparing to other adidas shoes. Fingers crossed, I found a pair of 9s on eBay (I wear 10 in regular adidas) for $60 (retail is $120). I also really like how well they would go with any attire and I plan on swapping out a variety of laces if I like them.

I'm just tired of having to change wet shoes and socks so I hope these work out, I'll keep you posted!

I bought mine back in early spring. I've worn them for early morning rounds when the grass is soaking wet or after a rain. For the most, my feet stay dry and the shoes are comfortable. They are also pretty lightweight for a Gore-Tex lined shoe. The only problem is that part of the toe cap has started to come off, which means the waterproof seal probably won't last too much longer. Still, a real nice shoe though.

I have a pair & love them except they don't get along with cement tee pads. Yes I know tees will eventually eat through any shoe but in the past I've always had Vibram soles & they definitely hold up better. I don't wear these every round, usually only if it's wet, & after a few months there is a flat spot on the sole where I twist.
But beside that I really do love them. I got them at 6pm.com for $70, I think, & to me that is a solid deal for Gore-Tex Adidas. Been thinking about getting another pair for non-DG

Latest posts