• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Albany, NY - May 11th & 13th

jabruzzo3

Eagle Member
My brother and I are heading to Greenville, NY for a wedding on May 12th. We plan on planning some DG on Friday (11th) and Sunday (12th) in the Albany Area (Joralemon Park, Hyzer Creek, Central Park, etc.).

Anybody up for swapping tags?

P.S. - Monday we will be road tripping back to Annapolis, MD and will stop along the way to play some courses. Not sure which ones, but if someone would like to meet-up, let me know which courses and I can see if we can make it happen.

Thanks Captin!

We had a blast. Played J-Park and met Greg. Looks like you guys are doing a great job upgrading the tee boxes.

We then played Central Park and Hyzer Creek the same day. A little worn out after those two, but what a great time.

Next time I am up that way maybe we can throw a round!

Thanks Captin!

We had a blast. Played J-Park and met Greg. Looks like you guys are doing a great job upgrading the tee boxes.

We then played Central Park and Hyzer Creek the same day. A little worn out after those two, but what a great time.

Next time I am up that way maybe we can throw a round!

I told Greg you were coming. He's quite the character huh. Give the courses honest review. What was good/bad we like the feedback. Tees at J and CPS are being upgraded this year. All 3 in 1 day that is a workout. We call that the DisCapathon around here.

Anytime, John !!

And like Kenji said, take some time to give our courses an honest review. It's the best way we can find out what needs improvement OR what we're doing right.

Last edited: