• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Android Users: What do you want in a DG App?

This is what I'd like, too. My hands certainly don't stay pristine when I play golf so I don't want to be decorating my smartphone with dirt, water, mud, etc. So voice input would be best.

I'd like to keep the phone in a zip-lock bag, and at the end of each hole press a button (not mess with the touchscreen) then say, "Jim 5, Phil 2, Betty 3, Mike 3" and have it say "After 7 holes, Jim is plus 4, Phil is minus 3, Betty is par, and Mike is plus 1." This lets you know it heard you right, and gives you a quick confirmation of where everyone is. Would be much faster than pencil and paper. We probably need to wait another phone generation or so, though.

My phone is already fully capable of what I asked about...but I don't write code. If someone wrote the program for golf (not specifically disc golf) they could clean up $$$

easy scorecard pro is awesome, also has a way of adding penalty strokes for OB's. that app has pretty much everything i need. Just make a DGCR app so our lives can be complete

Yeah...I like this app. Use it quite a bit and then it emails the scorecard to everyone on the card after the round..I dig it. :thmbup:

The developer for Easy Scorecard Pro is also very friendly and quick to update with new suggestions and fixes.

I would love to see the ability to use the GPS to mark tees and holes so that when you go to a course you have a working map of the place. found a free app for it from discgolfstats.com, don't know if its blasphemy to post that here but it looks like its in line with what I need, now if it would link up with this site as well that would be awesome.

Hey WILLACARPENTER?

Any luck or progress on a new droid deluxe disc golf app?

Latest posts