• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Any Sidewinder Love?

just bought a handful of new f2 gstarr sw and f2 champ sw

these plh are all about the same as the ones i bought a month or so ago

flyin like the first run std (which was no turn and small fade)

these are money

they will beat in nicely and perfect for cycling

Just picked up a flat PFN Star and domey F2 Champ this week to give the Sidewinder a shot at my US fairway slot. Hoping they pair well with my OLFs. Do domey ones tend to be more or less understable?

I have an Ellen Widboom Tour Series Sidewinder. I really like the disc a lot. I don't throw it much because that is seriously a zone of major disc compression for me, many similar molds.

I have a DX Sidewinder that tends to go in and out of my bag on occasion, but never really thrown. I'm adding it back in because I don't think I've been using it where I should. I read a very old post on here the other day talking about the best discs for hyzer flipping. The Sidewinder was among the top on the list. I was using it thrown flat.

Took me some field practice to get used to the flip. Now I'm confident with how all of my sidewinders fly.

sw is the first disc i learned to hyzer flip with

so smooth

even grabbin random ones at pias for $6 where someone else did the dirty work to beat it in is $$$$$$$$

Re: super stable Sidewinders...
Years ago Innova accidentally stamped Millennium OLSes as Sidewinders. These are easy to spot because of the nose spacer. These are noticeably more overstable than a normal SW which, IMO, is a good thing because I line mold minimalism.

So I believe I have one of these. It's an F2 champion penned SW with patent numbers. I want to find a back up for it. The OLS's I've bought just arent the same. The plastic feels different. How hard will it be to find another on of these? Will any F2 pat# penned SW be from that same run?

So I believe I have one of these. It's an F2 champion penned SW with patent numbers. I want to find a back up for it. The OLS's I've bought just arent the same. The plastic feels different. How hard will it be to find another on of these? Will any F2 pat# penned SW be from that same run?

no absolutely not

My zen star xxl sw that started super overstable has achieved the perfect sidewinder flight after about 18 months of throwing. Next step is never losing it. If you're sw is too stable, keep playing with it! It'll get there

I've got one that's nicely seasoned and it is some invisible shade of lavender. I spend more time looking for that ****ed thing than playing.

Started tossing a really nice pink Star SW for straight to slight fade shots. Decently flat, just a hint of turn on power straight shots.

Latest posts