• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anybody ever purchase shoes from this website?

I use the clymb.com they have news deals come out every morning from 50% to 90% off major brands like teva , merrel , keen . Most of the stuff on there is camping gear or clothing but you can score some insane deals , few weeks ago I bought 2 pairs of DC shoes and 1 pair of Chaco sandals for 90$ shipped ! Chacos normally run 90-120 retail in stores

Also if you decide you want to check out theclymb please use my link to sign up . If you ever happen to order anything it will give me 25 $ credit when your first order ships !

https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/silverbullet127

shoes

I will at least check them out. Cant even add the Vasque shoes to my shopping cart at royalty studio so Im guessing buying from them would be a bad idea.

I will at least check them out. Cant even add the Vasque shoes to my shopping cart at royalty studio so Im guessing buying from them would be a bad idea.

I tried to add a pair on that website and it wouldn't work either. Right now they are having a pretty good sale on shoes at theclymb though depending what size you are

I use the clymb.com they have news deals come out every morning from 50% to 90% off major brands like teva , merrel , keen . Most of the stuff on there is camping gear or clothing but you can score some insane deals , few weeks ago I bought 2 pairs of DC shoes and 1 pair of Chaco sandals for 90$ shipped ! Chacos normally run 90-120 retail in stores

Also if you decide you want to check out theclymb please use my link to sign up . If you ever happen to order anything it will give me 25 $ credit when your first order ships !

https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/silverbullet127

Wow this is easily going to be my new favorite site...Jackthreads meets EMS :thmbup:

should i start a thread for this? do you think other people want to know about the clymb? i don't want to seem like a advertisement but other people need to know!

@wilson it has been mine for the past year :D only problem is i see stuff i like everyday ;)

Silverbullet it is your duty to man kind and everyones addiction that you start a thread about this...you might end some marraiges with this one but thats a risk that you must be willing to take:popcorn:

I'm not sure what you're looking for, but check out zappos.com.

I've been buying my shoes of all sorts there for years. They have reasonable prices and free shipping both ways. If they don't fit, send them back for free. You can have them mail you a new pair and refund you for the old ones when they get back. You have up to a year to return them assuming they're unused.

I had a pair of dress shoes I needed to return that I didn't ship back until 5 months later :p

Great company.

Www.rei.com the best thing about this site is if u become a member for 20 bucks.. then everything on the site and in the store has a 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee... so when your shoes blow out or wear out you get all of your money back towards a new pair

Latest posts