• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Backyard Course HOD #1

Did you bother to look at what forum he posted in?
Yeah, he but he called it HOD.
Courses in development? Tim already said he was not going to add backyard courses, so this really is not a course in development. It is his front yard with 2 PVC pipes in it.

Hole of the day is determined by the picture on the main page, you do not get to pick the hole of the day.

You don't determine what I do, if I want to wear a gorilla face like a mask and do a little dance then call it a prerube I will and you won't stop me.

Yeah, he but he called it HOD.
Courses in development? Tim already said he was not going to add backyard courses, so this really is not a course in development. It is his front yard with 2 PVC pipes in it.

He's developing a course in his yard, he's more than welcome to ask for advice here whether or not he's going to list it in the directory. If you don't like the topic stay out of the thread.

You don't determine what I do, if I want to wear a gorilla face like a mask and do a little dance then call it a prerube I will and you won't stop me.

Prerube is trademarked I will own your....Course? Nevermind I will take the gorilla costume instead.

Great idea for a thread, or a few threads. I'd probably throw a Wizard from both tees, throwing on an anny line from the blue tee.

Somebody is grumpy today... Why don't you just tell us what you would throw and we'll all hold hands.

Stingray roller off of the roof from the reds. I'll buy you a drink. :)

Actually, probably a really beat DX Stingray, hyzer-flipped from either tee to ensure the house doesn't come into play. I'm cheap. :p

Have fun with it. That's how my course started out.

I'd let you try it.. I might go try it in the morning for the heck of it.

Latest posts