• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag critique please

Bacon Grease

Par Member
Hey everyone. Been playing off and on for a year and a few months now and have had the pleasure of going through about 40 discs. I only throw RHBH with an average max D of 300 with decent accuracy and occasionally will squeek one out around 350. Just looking for general critique, additions/removals, overlap etc.

Currently in the bag-

Drivers:
169 E Star Wraith-for headwind drives only
165 Champ Sidewinder- No wind/tail wind
165 Glo Champ Valk-this is a domey one which almost never turns over even in mild winds. Its breaking in nicely and just awesome to throw.

Fairway D's:
167 star Eagle- great in the wind
154 champ Leo
168 Glo Champ Gazelle-lately my favorite all around.*

Middys:
172 champ King Cobra- New-replaced DX Rocs
168 Star Wedge- New- replaced Stingray

Putters:
175 pro Rhyno
167 pro Rhyno- back-up

Incoming:
169 Opto River
134 Blizz Destroyer- just curious about this one. Haha

Open to suggestions.
Thx peeps!

Looks pretty solid. Not sure hwat you are using for short anhyzer shots though. I might keep a beat dx roc in the bag for that slot.

Yeah maybe an understable putter to compliment your Rhyno's (unless one of them is beat to absolute piss, then you're fine). Other than that, looks solid.

Not sure if it would be worth my while to carry 3 different distance driver molds at your distances. Maybe if I played more open courses but I'd probably just try and stretch the Eagle out for wind fighting D and the Leo for tailwinds.

Thanks guys and yeah brother D i hear ya. Its been a few months since ive been playing and field practice too but got out to the field today and was pushing the new Leo out 275-300. Didn't like the wedge so the stingray goes back and the king cobra is pretty good although similar but different than my beat rocs.

Anyone else?