• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag suggestions sub 10 discs

Focus (if you like backpack styles and some storage) is a killer small-bag bag.

I use a Juju when I keep it under 11 discs. Used to use a Gorilla Boy Spider Monkey and LOVED it. I passed it on and it is still going to strong for another forum member.

Actually I was looking at that one. Voodoo juju too. I'll have to check them out.

Are the backpack straps worth it?

I've owned both the Fade Crunch Box and the Voodoo Juju. I would recommend either bag. They are both great bags and both can be used with quad straps. The Juju is a higher quality bag and has a stiff bottom and sides which I like. It also has a little more organization. The Crunch is great value for the money and is a pretty reliable bag as well.

I don't know if you really need the backpack straps with these because they're not very big to begin with, but they'll work if you want them. They both come with shoulder straps which are easy enough to use and give you that option if you want.

You may want to consider something like the Upper Park Designs Shift or Focus. I've only seen pictures of them and don't have personal experience, but they have a good reputation and look like decent options for small backpacks.

I carry about 8-9 discs. I don't need any room for expansion. I prefer backpack style, with putter slot. But can't find anything I like that would fit my needs... Thinking about going to Target and getting a cheap one and outfitting myself or getting a Innova champ bag and buying backpack straps. Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?
Thanks a ton!

I would recommend the Prodigy BP-3 or the lesser Dynamic Discs Sniper.

I would also recommend the Outcast Clip on Fishing Backpack straps with the Discraft Tournament bag to have a more backpack like disc golf bag. The Discraft tournament bag is more durable than the Innova Champion bag.

Latest posts