• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bags for my kids

My 10yo daughter has a nutsac.
I carry my 7yo daughters discs in my bag.

I say Nutsac. If you are opposed to the bag saying nutsac on it just remove the patch, the thread holding it on isn't as thick as the thread on the seams.

Any shop that does screen printing and embroidery would be able to embroider names on them too. Nutsacs are not a bag purchase but more of an investment, they can use those pretty much forever.

Try the fishing aisle at your nearby superstore. There are many properly sized, rigid-sided bags just right for tykes at very affordable prices.

the Lat64 Slim Jim is the deal of the day at primediscs.com, $14.69.

I still use my Innova starter bag for my small 7 disc course & my night golf bag. If you think they will stick with it for a while you can step up to fade light or crunch.

Crunch boxes are great bags for the money.
I'll second the crunch box. Cheap and room for them to get more discs later. I played with one for 5 years and then gave it to a friend when I upgraded. It was still in great condition and I play 3-6 rounds a week.

Stopped in just to say Crunch Box.

Used mine for a few years without much to show in terms of wear and tear. (Though I'm not abusive towards my stuff.)

I should also recommend the crunch box. mine is maybe 6 or 7 years old, still going strong as my winter/glow bag with a plasti-dipped bottom after surviving 4+ full seasons as my primary bag.

I would just get the nutsack and a stitchpuller to take the logo off. Or I would recommend a voodoo juju. I took the logo off my voodoo bag and it wasn't even because it was offensive.