• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Barsby Sig Disc Wild Speculation Thread

I got it. He wants flat Eagles and prefers Star or old KC Pro... On the other hand, Innova is selling glow like hot cakes...

SO! Barsby needs a STAR Glow (ala Philo Destroyers) Eagle3. Get on it, Innova!!!

I got it. He wants flat Eagles and prefers Star or old KC Pro... On the other hand, Innova is selling glow like hot cakes...

SO! Barsby needs a STAR Glow (ala Philo Destroyers) Eagle3. Get on it, Innova!!!

I don't remember a star eagle in his latest in the bag vid. Where did you hear he prefers Star?

I'd like to see the S line TD. or the Rhyno. That being said I'd also like to see his putters (KC pros I believe?) as a staple sig disc in the Innova line up. An entire run of Barsbarian eagles would be dope like a limited run 1/xxx type deal. Then there's the scorpions and doesn't Gatsby pull out a Boss every now and again? Lotta cool options

Barsby Scorpius

I would love to see him partner with Millennium for a Scorpius, just saying...

I said this earlier. The pro Pigs in the factory store are a bit gripper and softer than old pro plastic but I would love a run of Barsby Pigs in that plastic if they can't do old pro. The only reason I don't throw Rhynos more often is a good pro rhyno is like 40-50 bucks and starts turning over after a month and a half.

Try the G Star or Star Rhyno if they still make that plastic to have longer lasting Rhyno numbers for the disc. The G Star plastic is flexible enough to feel like the old Pro or R-Pro now the way it got more flex in it over time. The Star is a bit stiffer more for those who like the new Pro stiff Rhyno.

I am not sure if those plastics are flat top but if not, use the hot car in summer method to get the disc to flatten out or the more risky move of minimal time in microwave, like 3-5 seconds to have the plastic break in just start with lowest number.

Seems he might, others on here were showing that info from Infinite Discs .

Start a poll and ask how many people have owned and thrown a Millenium disc, I'm not sure that'd be the way to go from a sales standpoint?

I don't know man. Scorps are going up in price since his in the bag. Conrad is throwing at least one scorp, the secret is out. Barsby scorps will sell out immediately, millennium will make some good money, and hopefully run more scorps.

You'd think Innova is going to want it to also be a Innova mold with their name on it?

This seems easy

Aviar with special stamps (already out)
Scorp tour series disc
1x eagle3 or color glow regular eagle

Lots of opportunities to make money here.

I don't know man. Scorps are going up in price since his in the bag. Conrad is throwing at least one scorp, the secret is out. Barsby scorps will sell out immediately, millennium will make some good money, and hopefully run more scorps.

It started as soon as his in the bag video came out.

It's crazy how easy advertising works on disc golfers.

It started as soon as his in the bag video came out.

It's crazy how easy advertising works on disc golfers.

How long til Innova has a Pro bag some atrocity like the Groove or Wolf just to get rid of them quicker? On a side note, I'm still hoping for flat Pro Rhynos. A buddy of mine has some from the Proshop and they were disgustingly domey.

How long til Innova has a Pro bag some atrocity like the Groove or Wolf just to get rid of them quicker?

HAAA! I think I saw a thing a while ago with Paul throwing a Monarch... I'm more surprised they haven't pushed a pro to get into the Atlas. It's a solid disc. Super straight mid. With the success of the Nova with Paul, I thought they'd try more overmold to bump the bandwagon.

Scorpius is an interesting choice. Does it share any mold pieces with the XCal?

Per the inbounds flight chart, Scorp should fly like a slightly beat XCal. I always thought they were even beefier, like a Max or something along those lines, but Scorp looks semi-workable as a distance bomber for bigger arms.

Scorpius is an interesting choice. Does it share any mold pieces with the XCal?

Per the inbounds flight chart, Scorp should fly like a slightly beat XCal. I always thought they were even beefier, like a Max or something along those lines, but Scorp looks semi-workable as a distance bomber for bigger arms.

Barsby describes it as a beat in destroyer in his ITB, and I think he said it was the old destroyer mold.