• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best course near Addison, TX

filobedo

Double Eagle Member
First off, I hope everyone is alright after those horrendous storms this week in TX. I am scheduled to fly in to Dallas Sunday for the week and wanted to play one afternoon near Addison, TX or Carrolton, TX if time allows. Curious which course is recommended for play? Thanks for any suggestions.

I used to live in Addison. Jimmy Porter is the course I played the most. It is clean now, with nice concrete tees and a clever layout. If you wanna get out and drive some, Lewisville Lake, Towne Lake, and Bill Allen in The Colony are great choices within 30 miles of driving. I would suggest having a map handy for all the courses I mentioned above.

I would recommend Lewisville Lake if you can drive 20 min. If not Jimmy Porter or Green Belt.

I'm a local at Bill Allen. I'd be more than happy to show you around the course. I'm not far from Jimmy Porter and McKinney also. Shoot me a PM.

Latest posts