• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Buy or Trade: SSS Voodoo 173-175

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProOffense

Par Member
I'm looking for some more of these putters so i can have more to throw when I practice. However, I'm only looking for them in these exact weights. Any condition/color will do. I have a few discs to trade or will buy, if the price is groovy.

if you friend gateway disc sports on facebook you can get 5 for 40 bucks or 10 for 70 bucks and I am sure they will send you a towell and some minis. When i did it I even got a free disc on the 5 for 40.

if you friend gateway disc sports on facebook you can get 5 for 40 bucks or 10 for 70 bucks and I am sure they will send you a towell and some minis. When i did it I even got a free disc on the 5 for 40.

Ya, I got 10 sss magics, and they threw in a proto Scout

I've got more Voodoos than I use. I'll check the weights on my Superstupidsofts and get back to you tonight. Would you take SS as well, or do you require SSS?

I've got more Voodoos than I use. I'll check the weights on my Superstupidsofts and get back to you tonight. Would you take SS as well, or do you require SSS?

Stricktly SSS. I dont want to have a stack that i use for practice, and some become inconsistant with my actual putters.

Status
Not open for further replies.