• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Buy These!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you can hold that green champ stamp buzzz ss thatd be sweet due to a tourney this weekend my paypal funds are kinda low.. let me know

if you can hold that green champ stamp buzzz ss thatd be sweet due to a tourney this weekend my paypal funds are kinda low.. let me know

Will do. Did you play out at Cedar Hill?

Let me know if you want a deal on both. Im trying to get rid of this stuff and the price will be good.

Bump!

All Star plastic is now cut from $11 to $9 and the Buzzz SS are $15 instead of $20.
Make me offers people, this stuff has got to go!

Thanks man! Glad your enjoying your plastic!

For sure! and thanks for the bottom stamped too, havent got to throw it yet but shes beautiful.

anyone considering buying, bullybull hooks it up no doubt! good luck again bud!

Would like some disks. I had a new one yesterday but lost it in a tree. I have no discs I haven't played in 25 years.I can throw real good but need some drivers,approach and putters. I had a sword disk 178g and that was a good up sideown putter.I need a disk to get there in one or two shots from tee and put. lets make a deal.That sword disk had boxes with numbers in them whats that about.Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.