• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Career Wins tab on PDGA Player Statistics

I actually got a new feature added during AmWorlds since the guy who directs the work is in my division.

For a large tournament with many players in a division (like AmWorld Advanced) and you hate having to scroll down to find you division many many pages down, you can now click on the division title and collapse it! Same thing works for the tournaments listed by date, but that's been there for a while.

Keep up the good work Steve Ganz!

I wish they would add the number of people they beat to get those wins. You can play in a protected division with 50 wins against 75 players total.

I wish they would add the number of people they beat to get those wins. You can play in a protected division with 50 wins against 75 players total.

LOL....I don't really care how someone else got a win. Winning a division of one has no less winning value than a win in a field of 60.

Winning a division of one has no less winning value than a win in a field of 60.

1) There is a huge difference in terms of PDGA points.
2) If by "winning value" you mean for the purpose of data entry, then yes. Otherwise, no.

If they're a pro, then looking at the payout seems a good indicator of the field faced. And if there's any question, you can always click on a tournament or two to find out what kind of tournaments the player is winning (big field vs little field).

That said, it probably wouldn't be that much trouble to add a column for the points earned. It's not difficult to extrapolate the size of the field based on how many points the player earned for their win.

I love that one of my "wins" is a tie for first that I lost. Just padding those stats

Latest posts