• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] CE-Proto-KC-9x-11x-Vintage Black Aviars-SE-NS-Buzzz+MORE! Prices Dropped Check again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kffreddy

Par Member
Inside there are...
Firebirds
Teebirds
Leopards
Destroyers
Wraith
Prodigy D1, D3, D4, M1, M3
11x black Eagle
SE Rhyno
Proto Terns
Forces
PD's
Glow X-Cal
Buzzz's
Black Aviars
Black KC Rocs
Wizards
JK Aviars

and more!!!

Check the flickr link for pics and prices...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/65710930@N08/

Looking for paypal, prices are shipped + OBO. Will bundle.

Payment through Paypal as a family/freinds with no fees please.

Please bump. Will update when discs sell. Will drop prices until all are gone!

ONLY Trades for Swan1's, black Swans, Black/Grey Judges, Black Hands On or Black Chains Aviars.

Thanks!

Last edited:
11x aviars and rocs

Hello im looking for 11x aviars and rocs closer to max weight my email is Odeez420@gmail .com

Roger, I only have the 11x champ Aviar and the 2 black 12x Roc's I got from David Wiggins, all 3 max weight.

CE FX is still very stable, it hasn't been thrown much, I'm the 2nd owner and threw it twice.

I want number 58, let me know what you may be willing to come down to on that. Or possible trade...

I would like the 055 and 057 black yeti's if they are available. I also pm'd and posted this on facebook.

Selling through facebook also. All discs paid for will go out Monday! Let's make it a car load, will deal on multiples!

More sold, let's make some deals! Prices are obo!!!! Many deals on multiples have been made.

Status
Not open for further replies.