• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cumberland, MD

Central Assembly of God DGC

3.335(based on 3 reviews)
Hello and welcome to Central Assembly of God DGC. We would love to have you over. Feel free to message me here on DGCR if you like. If you are interested in our services they start at 10:30 on Sunday mornings with Sunday school classes at 9:00. Wednesday services are at 6:30.

I play drums on the worship team a lot of the time. So if you want to check out the course, or a service, that would be great. Be blessed! Jimb

Hello and welcome to Central Assembly of God DGC. We would love to have you over. Feel free to message me here on DGCR if you like. If you are interested in our services they start at 10:30 on Sunday mornings with Sunday school classes at 9:00. Wednesday services are at 6:30.

I play drums on the worship team a lot of the time. So if you want to check out the course, or a service, that would be great. Be blessed! Jimb
Also, if you replied here yesterday and it got deleted, please reply again. I had multiple duplicate messages on my end that were all deleted due to typos, etc. Thanks!

Ran into mstevens06 and her friend at the course today. Got to help a little with navigation and then she and I played holes 6-9 together. It was nice seeing some people out on the course!

Hopefully the disc golf nerd in me didnâ€(TM)t chase them away. LOL!

And itâ€(TM)s nice to see DGCR at work. Thatâ€(TM)s how they found the course and she was keeping score with the app!

Noticed this morning that one of the baskets had been blown over by the heavy winds that we've had recently. After church I was going to fix it when I saw someone else on the course had already put it back up. I caught up to the guy on #9. It was Neil (neilbert20 I believe). We did out introductions and he proceeded to make his throw... on a frozen rope, parking the hole for an easy 2. We talked for a few minutes and, again, it was nice seeing DGCR doing what it's intended to do... help people find different courses. Anyway, it was good meeting Neil and we'll probably play a round or two sometime in the future.

Ran into mstevens06 and her friend at the course today. Got to help a little with navigation and then she and I played holes 6-9 together. It was nice seeing some people out on the course!

Hopefully the disc golf nerd in me didnâ€(TM)t chase them away. LOL!

And itâ€(TM)s nice to see DGCR at work. Thatâ€(TM)s how they found the course and she was keeping score with the app!
Just found this section of the course page. Hubby is getting around better now, so hopefully he'll be able to join me for the round next time! We'll be back!

I just played through the Blue tees twice this afternoon and they should be finalized now. With the Blue tees there are many crossing fairways and the baskets play out of order. As long as there are no other groups on the course it is totally playable. All holes but 1 use an existing tee and go to a different basket. On one hole you just tee off close to the last basket. Average hole length is over 400' and par is 33 with 4 par 3s, 4 par 4s and 1 par 5. Elevation comes into play significantly on almost every hole. For more details feel free to post here or to send me a pm. Thanks. Jim

Found a disc on the course today. If you can identify the disc, and possibly the area it was lost in, I should be able to get it back to you.

Found a disc on the course today. If you can identify the disc, and possibly the area it was lost in, I should be able to get it back to you.
Disc returned to owner after I, by chance, met him on the course. ðŸ'?ðŸ?»

Disc returned to owner after I, by chance, met him on the course. ðŸ'?ðŸ?»

After seeing people playing the course my pastor is impressed at the play it's getting. So we are in the beginning phase of raising funds for some course upgrades, primarily the baskets. I'll work to keep things updated as fundraiser options become available. If you would happen to be interested in making a donation of any sort, please send me a pm and I can get the info on how to donate. I'm planning on going with the Lat 64 Competition basket for its combination of quality, visibility, and price.

The tees will stay natural and I can't put any vertical signage at the holes. So I will also be replacing the small paver tee markers with much larger pavers so that when the grass gets thigh the markers will still be visible.

I think that's it for now. Be well!

***POSSIBLE LEAGUE?***
Hello. I know that there are some local players out there who have played Central that I don't know. We might be starting up some sort of league or just some get-together to get to know each other, etc. If interested, please send me a private message. Thanks. Jim

Western Maryland Disc Golf will be starting a league this week. It will be on Thursdays at 5.30.

I was going to pm the local people that I don't really know, that have played the course, but none have been logged onto the site in the last few months. I'm pretty sure that at one point we have been in contact, though. So... In any case, you are all invited in case you read this without being logged on. This list is blueticker, mstevens06, jcoleman102, stealthy1088, and tyseno.

Be well and hope to see you on the course. Jim

If you find a Mako3 on #7 in the left rough please let me know. It belongs to a friend.
Found it a while back while making the fairway wider in that area. Actually ran over it with the tractor once or twice but it was held tightly to the ground by the thick grass. I couldn't see it after just weed whacking the area. Returned to its owner.

Western Maryland Disc Golf will be starting a league this week. It will be on Thursdays at 5.30.

I was going to pm the local people that I don't really know, that have played the course, but none have been logged onto the site in the last few months. I'm pretty sure that at one point we have been in contact, though. So... In any case, you are all invited in case you read this without being logged on. This list is blueticker, mstevens06, jcoleman102, stealthy1088, and tyseno.

Be well and hope to see you on the course. Jim
We had 10 out for the first night of league soccer n spite of the weather calling for rain all evening. The rain stayed away and everyone finished all 18... with the last group finishing when it was almost dark.

Course updated to include the three new holes in the woods on 6-20-22. Posting here to have a record of when the course changed from 9 to 12 holes.

Latest posts