• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Circle1Mods- A clean cart look

Titan037

AKA dgfanatic7
So a little while ago, a company called circle1mods popped up on the scene that modified certain aspects of Zuca carts. As of right now the guy has 3 main products. A side panel kit, a seat with backrest mod and a heavy duty hub for the wheels and axel of the cart.

I ordered the side panel and seat kit a couple weeks ago and I have to say I really like the clean look. A bag is great if you need a lot of storage but I'm a stickler for looks and the bag look doesn't appeal to me as much as this.

Here is the website to check out everything and I will update the post with pictures soon

www.circle1mods.com

These mods are only available for the Zuca all terrain cart as of right now..

2n67k94.jpg

rsbh8p.jpg

wlxgdu.jpg

3322uec.jpg

j8i420.jpg

2lnbxi9.jpg

Wow I have never seen a cart I really liked or felt was worth it, but that is really clean! Big props to the designer, I would rock the hell out of that!

The area behind the seat back is begging for a custom pocket stack though. The loose putter pocket works but it's the only part that looks thrown together, an with copious space to mount to.

The area behind the seat back is begging for a custom pocket stack though. The loose putter pocket works but it's the only part that looks thrown together, an with copious space to mount to.

Agreed. He's actually developing a custom putter pouch and has shown me a picture of the prototype that will look much better than the setup I have now. I need to find a way to mount the water bladder to the inside wall. Other than that the space behind the discs is wide open and is great for really any additional storage

What Would be cool now for a Paraplegic player is they get most of these mods then put the solid tires or use a foam inner tube on the wheels for a Wheel Chair in the back some how and put the large solid or foam filled type swivel castor wheels for the cart on the front using some wood or drill some holes. You would have to make the flap down part foot rest for a wheel chair or feet just dangle in the way of the swivel castor wheels and drag on the ground for some people. That way the person can play disc golf at most flatter places with the cart they have without having to figure out how to play with a old style bag hanging from a Wheelchair. Yes a Paraplegic designed cart for disc golf would be cool.

Wow! His work looks Amazing and the cart looks Sexy as Hell. Wonder if he will do any accessories for the Compact Zuca, in the future?

Wow! His work looks Amazing and the cart looks Sexy as Hell. Wonder if he will do any accessories for the Compact Zuca, in the future?

I sent them an email asking about that, but never heard back. Hopefully they will do some cool stuff for the compact!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can get a infinite discs Stealth bag for $30 shipped on amazon, hang it in the back and you will have 4 pouches for putters and a water bladder slot. The thing comes with so many straps I think it would be easy to hang