• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CommunityDiscs.com

I ordered some new Prodigy Air drivers from Justin and followed it up with an email quesiton. Justin responded very quickly and with good information on my order. The customer service provided at Community Discs is why I continue going back (plus the competitive prices and fast shipping). In my order Justin added a Community mini and Shark 3.

Thank you Justin and keep up the great work!

Justin,
Question about some of the SS Voodoo's you have...out of the blueberry, lime, and hot pink which would you say is the grippiest feeling and how are they in terms of stiffness vs flexiness?

I know that's not the easiest thing to answer online but any insight you can give me would be great, thanks!

Placed my first order with Community a couple weeks ago. Won't be my last! Great shipping, great customer service -- everything I like about shopping in one place.

One question -- will you be getting any DD Soldier bags? I think that may be my next purchase.

One question -- will you be getting any DD Soldier bags? I think that may be my next purchase.
Thanks so much. I appreciate your giving me a shot!

I do need to get onboard with Dynamic Discs' bags. No reason I can't offer them. I just haven't got around to it. Keep checking. I need to get some bag stuff sorted out internally.

I almost forgot, I got the GStar - Excuse me, I mean "G-Line" PD's & GStar TL3's posted last night. They're really nice. The TL3's are pretty flat so I certainly agree with the step faster and step less glide rating (8/4/0/1).

http://communitydiscs.com/GStar/

Just wanted to say thanks Justin for the Halo. It was quite the surprise to open my door & find it sitting there. Told a friend of mine (who frequently shops for his discs online) about your great customer service & he said he would have to check you guys out. Thanks again.

Just wanted to say thanks Justin for the Halo. It was quite the surprise to open my door & find it sitting there. Told a friend of mine (who frequently shops for his discs online) about your great customer service & he said he would have to check you guys out. Thanks again.
Hey, no problem Randy. It took me a minute to figure out who you are but yes, that was the free disc for ordering during vacation week. I thought it might be a good excuse for you to checkout Latitude. It's fairly comparable to the Nukes you ordered. I know you love Vibram so I'm certainly not trying to steer you away from them. I have an absurd amount of Vibram in my bag at this point :D

Are the proto Thunderbirds still scheduled for Saturday like the site says or might you get them early? I don't want to miss out on them and am sure that they will go fast.

Are the proto Thunderbirds still scheduled for Saturday like the site says or might you get them early? I don't want to miss out on them and am sure that they will go fast.
I didn't get charged for Monday's order until this afternoon so even if it ships today I probably won't have them until Monday. I'll update the "Arriving by" date on the site as soon as I have a tracking #. I'll certainly get them but I won't have them as soon as I had hoped. Too bad everyone doesn't do like MVP & Vibram and ship far enough ahead of release dates to ensure everyone who orders on time will have them on time. That said, Innova doesn't publish retail release dates, just the date they start shipping to retailers on.

How would YOU like to help out with a new Community logo by giving your input? Of course it would be nice to find something that conveys the Community personal touch & the focus on premium plastics but I don't imagine one logo can do everything and still look attractive ;D All input is greatly appreciated. Thanks for all the support everyone!

How would YOU like to help out with a new Community logo by giving your input? Of course it would be nice to find something that conveys the Community personal touch & the focus on premium plastics but I don't imagine one logo can do everything and still look attractive ;D All input is greatly appreciated. Thanks for all the support everyone!
Voted. Not surprised by the current results.

Just spit-balling an idea here for your site's top banner... I'm not that artistic but maybe someone can mock it up if you like the idea. Similar to the silhouette motif you've got now... moving from left to right:

• sunrise
  • a business looking building
  • a player throwing a disc into a mailbox
  • a [mail] truck
  • a residential house
  • a player throwing a disc into a basket
  • sunset

Voted. Not surprised by the current results.

Just spit-balling an idea here for your site's top banner...
Wow, I think I owe you money for that suggestion. That's pretty amazing Eric.

I have been wanting to find someone to make an animation for me showing the order & shipping process and why it might be that people get their discs so quickly. I really love what you just suggested though.

Mr Justin, I was wondering if you are getting any more Soft Vibram in the near future? I'd like an Ascent but I'm not in love with the two colors you've got left.

Cheers

Mr Justin, I was wondering if you are getting any more Soft Vibram in the near future? I'd like an Ascent but I'm not in love with the two colors you've got left.

Cheers
I did order some more XL-Soft discs the other day (and they're here but just not opened yet). They were out of Ascents though. Of course I hope you find some you like someplace ;(

First time ordering from Community and wont be my last!

Ordered a stack of black DX pumpkin aviars, fast shipping and only $1!!

First time ordering from Community and wont be my last!

Ordered a stack of black DX pumpkin aviars, fast shipping and only $1!!
Oh, now I've got that warm squishy feeling all over. Thanks so much for trying my site and posting here too David. Working on a bunch of site changes right now.

I'm excited about some new directions and design changes taking shape now and over the coming months!

Latest posts