• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Coyote Classic 2014: 10th Anniversary

zenbot

*Super Moderator*
Staff member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
This is our 10th Coyote Classic! Sign ups are here tonight at 7:00 PM PST. Sorry for the late notice. I just found out yesterday.

Here's the details so far:

Check in will start on Thursday 10/9/14 at tournament central (Campsites by regular Tee 8) around 3 PM as well at 6:30 AM on Friday morning.

Players Pack

-DGA Disc

-T-Shirt

-Pint Glass

Divisions are being capped for registration based on the average of previous years events, Women divisions are being held open for 7 days after registration opens.

Tournament Schedule

Friday 10/10 Open flight Players meeting at 7:45 AM. Tee off at 8:10 AM

Friday 10/10 AM flight Players meeting at 12 PM. Tee off between 12:15-12:30 depending on the open flight finishing

Saturday 10/11 AM flight Players meeting at 7:45 AM. Tee off at 8:10 AM

Saturday 10/11 Pro flight Players meeting at 12 PM. Tee off between 12:15-12:30 depending on the open flight finishing

Sunday 10/12 Open flight Players meeting at 7:45 AM. Tee off at 8:10 AM

Sunday 10/12 AM flight Players meeting at 12 PM. Tee off between 12:15-12:30 depending on the open flight finishing

41 minutes, and 170 spots filled. Crazy. I was in by 7:02, and was the 30th one in. Glad I didn't work late today.

I'm glad I was able to get in. This sold out super fast.

The tournament always fills quick. I think because they let all their friends preregister so there aren't as many spots avail by the time the online registration starts.

The tournament always fills quick. I think because they let all their friends preregister so there aren't as many spots avail by the time the online registration starts.
I can tell you with 100% certainty that is not the case. Many locals didn't initially get in this year until people dropped out.