• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Crafting Low Scores - Everything Discraft!

Large diameter (180g max weight) mid range though which is kind of unique for what the 5/3/0/4 numbers the Swarm has been given. Usually the bigger the diameter the harder to get FH spin cleanly when releasing the disc compared to smaller diameter molds which is why we usually see Justice/Gator types as smaller diameter and approved for max weight under 180. Most max out between 175 and 178. Quake maxes at 179.

It looks like a Justice to me.

3-19-15_side_justice.jpg
Probably a bit straighter than a Justice, mostly in the HSS department, but I don't remember the last time I've thrown a Justice. It's definitely more comfortable than a Justice or a Gator for forehands, very similar in the hand to a Quake or Buzzz OS. I'd bet it's similar to a FR Buzzz OS in terms of flight but again it's been a while since I've thrown one. I'm going to see if the same person who's Swarm I threw has a Z Buzzz OS to compare them, and I'm currently trying to obtain a Swarm via FB.