• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Crockett Ice Bowl, Feb 25, Brentwood, TN

Hey RD I need to pre reg but can never make it that way since i work like crazy. I will be playing in the pro division so I was wondering about paying you when I go there but I will be there no doubt.

I'd go with Snail Mail. Plenty of time.
Ron

What's the ctp throw of for?

The CTP will be a short "ace run" tee to target shot.

For a $1 a throw (you can buy as many as you want) you'll shoot one shot at the pin. who ever gets closest to the pin wins $50.
If anyone aces the shot, there is a little extra goodie bag for them

So say you put in $5, you'll get five shots at it.

This will be going on all during lunch, and after the second round, while scores and prizes are being set.

the shot will likely be teeing from down around #2 (white tee) up to #1 basket.

I suggest everyone bring a $10 bill (6 for lunch, 1 for ace pot, 3 for CTP throw off)

btw, all extra money not paid out to the ctp winner goes to the charity!!:thmbup:

Going out for a practice round this morning. Are the baskets in tournament setup?

Going out for a practice round this morning. Are the baskets in tournament setup?

Yes,
Everything is set for the white tee divisions.

The red tee divisions (rec, nov, jr) will be playing the B-short position on 4, and the C-short position on 12 --- they are not there right now.

See you out there. We still have some pruning to do.

Ron

Just found out that it's filled to the rim! Glad to see it fill up completely. Can't wait to play...really looking forward to it. I've got a few discs that I am looking to trade if anyone wants to check these out. Oh...and good to play with you again rd. That was the best i've ever shot in my life...(even though it was in those really short placements)

Ya we got there around 9 and finished two rounds by 1130. Played really good and hoping to keep it up for this weekend.

How did you shoot?

Lol oh yea i just messaged him. He say hes coming fer me lol
Where was ya today mcnair? Killed it out at Horton shot -8. New personal best and goal accomplished
Before Crockett. Also they had a park ranger there, horton will
have all new signs by march!!

HAHA I was working then I got to hit up smyrna and shot -3! So come find me when you shooting that good out there. haha

Lol well if smyrna had red tees i could so take you. My best there is one down. And that was def. A fluke lol
I still hold my own on home turf ;)