• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] DD NEW blend

We managed to buy a fusion fugitive the same weekend the DD discs were released. It is noticeably more stable than the other plastics.

Keep in mind I haven't bought or thrown the Lucid Fugitive but I have a dyemax Fusion Fugitive. It seems to throw less stable, maybe because of the stamping process or something, than I had heard Fugitives were supposed to fly. I am not arguing or saying jenb is wrong just maybe watch out with stamped ones.

Yes Fusion is the goldline equivalent, they are also doing a bio fusion which is a recycled blend. It isnt available to the general public yet...still a couple more weeks. I played with one of the DD guys yesterday and we discussed all of that. A couple more weeks on the regular classic blend also instead of just the classic soft that is currently out.

If I'm correct in thinking Fusion = GL, then fusion should be, on the whole, less stable than lucid.

The fusion plastic that I got to hold was much grippier than any goldline plastic I've ever felt. Much more star-like than goldline.

Lucid = Opto = VIP
Fuzion = GL = Tournament
BioFuzion = Recycled GL = No word on if these got run for Westside
Classic Soft = Zero = BT
Classic Hard = Zero Hard = BT Hard presumably

Obviously there's variations between runs.

Latest posts