• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DD Renegade is on store shelves for GBO

So which ones will be up for sale this week?

Looking for the fuzion trespass with production stamps

Also, just curious why the first run stamp for each different plastic?

And please try to get some release dates. It's killing me waiting.

So which ones will be up for sale this week?

Looking for the fuzion trespass with production stamps

Also, just curious why the first run stamp for each different plastic?

And please try to get some release dates. It's killing me waiting.

It's just hard to get exact dates because they arrive pretty sporadic and then it depends on how fast they can get them into the sales system. They are obviously having to catch up from the tornado of people through there for the GBO this past weekend.

Jeremy said Friday on the Renegades. The BioFuzion Suspects are also in store and will be up online when they can. Maybe Friday on those too nothing for sure on that. I know the Classic Fugitive is later I couldn't buy any of those just threw the four testers. I loved them. My favorite Fugitive by far. Not a big fan of the mold but I love these. They were nice and stable.

Couldn't say on the new stamp for production runs on the Fuzion Trespass. Maybe next week. The have a slightly bigger dome I think but fly the same as the first runs do for me. Here's the black bio suspect with green stamp I picked up to go in my chest of backups.

33lkx04.jpg

Yellow ugly tester for the bag. They are flat to concave. Maybe a hair more overstable than lucid. Not quite as cool as the fuzion dyemax ones. I saw a lot of cool special orders for those being shipped out. I don't know I guess each mold in a new plastic is a first run so that's why they do the first thousand or so with first run stamps then production later with special tourney ones as they release or do fundraiser discs. That new trespass stamp is pretty sick and the discs had more of a pearl to them this time. Good stuff.

I went to the DD Lewisville store yesterday and ask if they brought any back from the GBO. They did not. They said they make the order today and will have them by Friday. Got home and ordered 2 pink from discnation. Also saved my self $10 by doing that. Hope I will have these very soon since discnation is very close and ships fast. Can't wait to throw these this weekend!